5.12.2017

Change of Seasons

Although it is not yet officially summer in the real world it's autumn at Hobby Lobby.


I guess I'm in the minority, but I always get excited when the Autumn merchandise starts appearing on the shelves at HL. It's a promise of cooler weather when I'm heading into a summer of 110+ temps. It's a hope of beautiful fall colors (just not in the environment I live in). It's a glimpse of Christmas to come.

There is one lesson I have learned well in adulthood - if you see it at a store and you like it, buy it then because it'll be gone when you return in a week. That's why I'm an enthusiastic early shopper for all things autumn or Christmas. I have a list of projects I want to make for the upcoming end of year holidays and I like to get an early start on them.

Plus, one of my favorite summer activities is to wander the aisle of Hobby Lobby enjoying the autumn colors and escaping from the heat of a Phoenix summer!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.