3.22.2017

Official Two Month Photo


Hasn't he grown? I thought this would be a good idea, but I'm really not liking it. I think I'm going to abandon the SKYPE method and instead I'll post the monthly photo JD and Janel take of him with his elephant. Oh well, this is just one of the sacrifices of having a grandchild that lives far away. 








7 comments:

  1. Yes, he sure has grown! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that hair! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Long distance is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I know, long distance grandparenting can be hard. Sometimes you think it gets easier, but you get reminded all over again when you see them and have to say goodbye. The only good is that when you do get to visit, you make the most of the time while you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.