3.27.2017

A Stitching Post


I finally finish finished the Easter Egg Patchwork project for Jessica. You can't tell from the photo, but it's on crystal fabric from Picture This Plus. I love the frame and the way it turned out.

Now I'm working on a stocking. I just didn't want to take the time to take a photo of it. I'll have an update at the end of this week. 

It feel so good to have a completion!

6 comments:

  1. Ta da! It looks super Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I miss cross stitching but no matter how strong my glasses are, I just can't manage it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Congratulations, Vicki--I'm sure it is thrilling to see this one all finished up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitched piece. It looks great in the oval frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.