12.29.2016

One Word 2017

It's time to chose my one word for 2017. I started thinking about this in October. Words have flitted through my mind. I've paused to consider them. Then my mind has moved on to other thoughts. Nothing has stuck. So as I write this post I'm still trying to make up my mind.

2016 was so chaotic in our country that I briefly considered the word serene. Our family is growing by leaps and bounds so the word family got consideration. Dan and I are trying to make more time for ourselves so I even thought of using marriage. But the word I keep coming back to is hope.

I have hope that our country will settle down. I have hope that the world community will get its act together. I have hope for my children and grandchildren. I even have hope for something as trivial as getting more stitching time in!

But the real reason I am choosing the word hope is because of my faith in Christ. Because of my faith I do have hope. Hope for my future, hope for my family, hope for the world.

So there you have it. My one word for 2017 is hope.

Wall decals are one of the great decorative innovations of recent years. Decals are a an easy and inexpensive way to decorate your space. You can bring more style to your home or business with our sti

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.