12.12.2016

A Stitchin' Post

You wouldn't know it from my blog, but I HAVE been stitching this year. My main focus has been on Christmas Stockings. It looks like that will be my focus next year also! That's what happens when the family keeps growing.

I completed four stockings this year. One for Snow for my house and three for my nephew's family.

In this post I'm sharing the stockings for my nephew's family. I gave them to Shelby yesterday at our Annual Cookie Baking/Exchange. I was relieved that she like them. I always worry when I make stockings whether I've chosen a good pattern, if they'll like them, are they good enough... yeah, I'm that kind of a stitcher.

My favorite is the one I made for Shelby. My daughter Katie said "Mom, you should make those and sell them on Etsy". I told her it takes me up to three months to make just one, so I have no idea how I would price them and it would take me forever to fill orders, so no thanks! hahaha






Showing Summer her stocking

Mission accomplished!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki! You worked hard! Beautiful work my friend! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Isn't it funny -- my relatives say the same thing -- you could sell that on etsy! Um. Yeah. lolol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.