Real rain.
For thirty minutes or more.
The Monsoon "officially" ended on September 30th and this rain was somewhat unexpected. It was wonderful!
You may remember that I gave the kids umbrellas as their Easter baskets this year. They rarely get the opportunity to use them.
As soon as we realized this rain was going to last for awhile, Skye got her umbrella and opened it up. She ran up and down the street in the water running down the gutters. By the end of the shower, she was soaked, but had a blast!
Please excuse the blurriness - I blame it on the rain!

Oh how cute! I remember running around in the rain and having a blast! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove finding other grandma's or grandpa's who blog. Enjoyed reading about your family.
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile! Our area is known for its rain and I wonder how many of our grandkids actually own an umbrella. LOL
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It's so funny to see how excited your grandkids are about rain. My kids were always the type to refuse raincoats and umbrellas. Not the going thing around here! lol!
ReplyDelete