10.31.2016

Happy Halloween!

Skye and Sunny and Thunder were over this weekend for a sleepover. They were peacefully playing Barbies when it got mysteriously quiet. I went in to check on them and they were 'decorating' the Barbie house for Halloween.

Skye, who is very creative and artistic, was creating jack o'lanterns and a zombie to hang on the front of the house. My contribution was to tape the decor.

Please excuse the quality of the photos, the Barbie house is very pink and I took the photos with my phone which is kind of blurry.

I was impressed with their creativity and can't wait to see how they decorate it for Christmas!

The pumpkins are on the 2nd story columns 
The zombie is on the garage

She drew the Zombie on green paper and then made clothes for it from black paper ~ such detail!

Hopefully you can kind of see the detail of the pumpkin faces

 :


2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Using their imaginations and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute to see them be creative! Play like that is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.