Snow is six months old... and still smiling! She is just the happiest baby. Very easy to care for. She has two teeth now and is eating baby food. So far she likes everything she's tried, except peas. She had no problem transitioning to using a spoon and acts like she's always eaten this way. She scootches (yes I see that's not a real word) around the floor and really wants to crawl. We keep telling her she can't crawl until she can sit on her own!
She loves her cousins, the dogs, her toys, everything! She babbles constantly and I can't wait until she talks because it's obvious she has a lot to say!
Don't you think she has a lot of reddish highlights in her hair?
She's a sweetie pie, love you Snow!
So precious! I can hardly tell you love her so much. ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is growing quickly...and so adorable. Hope all is well with you....
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's a beauty! I do love her hair! Scootches isn't a word? I'm sure I used it in the same context for my son! lol! he always scootched backwards until he figured out how to crawl. :D Happy 6 months! You have such beautiful grandchildren!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo and one she will treasure one day, knowing how much Grammy loves her! Happy six months!
ReplyDelete