8.15.2016

Sixty!

I have several blog posts to write today, but I'm going to publish the one that's most important to me - my birthday!

Last Wednesday was my 60th birthday. I can't believe that's my age because I don't feel anything like I thought 60 might feel! I'm not a person who is bothered by my age. I'm proud to be 60 and when you consider the alternative, well, you know.

We held my birthday party yesterday and it was a blast. Thanks to all in my family who made it a special day for me. I love you!

On my screen the color looks blue, but it was a gorgeous deep purple

Adam, Jessica, me, Zach, Katie, Gabe
JD and Janel are on the tablet. I didn't want to have my 60th birthday photo without them in it. So we Skyped them in!


Dawn, Shelby, Matt, Shawna, Summer
Dawn is Shelby's mom and Shawna is her sister visiting here from Minnesota

Four Generation
JoAnne (my mom), Jessica, me, Snow

I wanted a photo with all of the grandkids, but that can be challenging these days. Both boys are in the "photo avoidance" stage of life. This was the best of the worst! Skye, Sunny, Thunder, Storm, me, Snow

Tio Zach helping Storm with his swim shoes

My mom with her 6th Great-grandchild.
My SIL, Kelly with her first grandchild.
Summer!

Tia Katie and Snow

Storm and Jessica

Another example of the best of the worst photos, haha!

Snow and Summer, what a difference a few months makes

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (again) my friend! What a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday to you. Thank you for sharing the party pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Vicki! What a fun party. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a wonderful birthday--to be surrounded by your beautiful family is just the best, Vicki!! Happy 60th to you and may your coming year be very special :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you, Vicki. Could there be a better birthday than being together with the loved ones in our life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad I missed out on wishing you a happy birthday on your actual birthday. Sorry Vicki! It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.