4.25.2016

Official Two Month Photo

I'm finding out that by the time you get to the 5th grandchild you start to run behind. On everything. The official two month photo is six days late because I'm running behind. In every way.

Having grandchild #5 has made me realize that my planning, organizing, and procedural skills need an update. Every single little thing has to go on the calendar. Even the monthly official photos.

It could be that my memory is slipping a little due to my advanced age.

But I doubt it.

I think the real culprit is that I have now exceeded the number of children I had so all of my old skills are obsolete.

Yep, that sounds good, so that's what I'm sticking with.

Anyway, here in all her gorgeousness is Snow with her flustered Grammy in our Official Two Month Photo.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, I like this picture very much. Don't be flustered. Just keep writing it all down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sweet--what a lucky lady you are Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two months already? Such a sweetie! Time goes too fast -- that's an excuse all in itself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.