10.15.2015

An Epic Sleepover

Last weekend Storm came to spend the night Friday and Saturday nights. I figured he might get bored with just us old folks so I invited the three cousins to come for a sleep over on Saturday night. It has been a long time since I've dealt with four kids. I was worn out on Sunday after everyone went home!

A good time was had by all as we ate pizza, watched a movie, played in the playroom, helped Gramps plant grass seed, ate animal pancakes, and played outside. Oh yes, and I think they got at least a few hours of sleep.

Here's proof of our fun-filled weekend...

Storm loves playing in the sandbox

Trying to fill Gramps' shoes

Sunny and Skye
(The rash you can see on Skye's cheek is non-contagious)

All four cousins - Storm was thrilled to be included with the big kids

Waiting for pizza

Planting grass seed

They liked to pretend they were "feeding the chickens"

Thunder was trying to be precise in his seed placement

Storm preferred the sandbox again

Handsome boy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I can see how this crew wore you two out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It's so funny how we remember having kids and were once able to keep up with a passelful of children. But now that we are older -- oh my! lol! I would have been exhausted too! Glad it was fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.