10.01.2015

SSMT #19

As I sat down today to post my verse for this period, a totally different post began composing in my mind and another verse suddenly seemed more appropriate. I have experienced a lot of personal loss this past two weeks. Loss in the form of serious illness of friends, tragic outcomes for family members, sorrow for acquaintances experiencing devastating changes to their lives.

As I thought on all of this a verse from childhood popped into my mind. A verse I need to re-commit to memory.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

Psalms Wallpaper | Psalm 121:1-2 – Help From the LORD Wallpaper Background:

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry for all the hardships at this time Vicki. I do have that one memorized. It is so good! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. In times like these... such a great verse to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In times like these... such a great verse to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that verse! I'm sorry. I will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dearest Vicki I am so very sorry to hear of your difficult struggle. I will keep you in prayer that peace will be restored in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.