9.15.2015

SSMT #18

I had a verse in mind for today, but then this morning as I was looking it up to type out, I came across another verse that I wanted to memorize. Isn't it awesome how God works?!

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.God is love. Whoever lives in love, lives in God, and God in them.
1 John 4:16

It reminds me of a song we used to sing when I was very little:

Praise Him, Praise Him!
All ye little children.
God is love, God is love!

1 John 4:16  |  For more beautiful Bible Verse designs, follow us at http://www.pinterest.com/duoparadigms:

1 comment:

  1. 1John 4 is what I have been studying this week. Thanks for the additional reminder that love is what God wants from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.