3.25.2015

Let's Catch Up...

I sound like a broken record and if you're not living my life you probably think my excuse is weak, I'm so behind on blogging because I rarely get a chance on the computer! Sounds odd, I know. My husband's business is so busy that he is working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I only have access to the computer when he's out doing appraisals. Once he's home, he hogs commandeers slaves at the computer for hours writing the reports. Since he's only gone for a few hours in the morning and I have grandkids three out of five days a week, I don't have time to blog.

I know. Boo hoo, Too bad for me. Right? Haha, like I said, it's not a good excuse, but it's the truth.

So, even though I've managed to post my SSMT verses every two weeks. That's about all I've done. I probably don't have any readers left...

Anyway, today's post is a catch up post. We've been having lots of fun at our house (when we can unchain Dan from the computer).

Here's some photos taken recently that show what we've been doing.

My favorite boys

My favorite girls

Storm- standing up and ready to walk

Evidently when Thunder finishes lunch, he shares the leftovers with Clifford!

Gramps and Storm - they called each other to coordinate outfits for the day

3 comments:

  1. haha! Love Gramps and Storm's outfits. ;)
    Now I understand where you have been!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Storm get to be so big? Time goes too fast! Love all the pics. Tell Gramps to let you use the computer more often. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! I would not be blogging within such a busy lifestyle! Your excuse is not weak at all! You are doing what needs to be done and having a good attitude. That is what counts. I hope things slow down eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.