3.26.2015

Four!

Skye turned four years old earlier this month. Where does the time go? She had a great birthday party with a jump house and her cousins. Of course the theme was "Frozen". (I wonder just how much money Disney has made from this film?!)

She was so sweet while opening her gifts. Each gift was received with a huge smile, a sincere declaration of "I LOVE it!", followed by a heartfelt "thank you". What a precious little girl!

Our Official Four Year Old Photo  

My baby and his baby

Yes, this is me inside the jump house. I had never been in one before, and I doubt I'll ever go in one again! I felt a little discombobulated in there...

Gramps gave it a try, too!

Opening gifts

Blowing out the candles

Success!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.