1.15.2015

SSMT #2

For we have all received from his fullness one gracious gift after another. John 1:16 NET

Isn't this a great reminder? It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day of life. To focus on what we don't have. Or what isn't going the way we want it to. Or physical maladies. Or restlessness. Or tiredness. Or boredom, discontent, unhappiness. On fear. I am going to claim this verse as my own. I have received one gracious gift after another. It's time to refocus!

I just love this! John 1:16 8x10 print. via Etsy. #hellomornings


2 comments:

  1. Amen! I am currently in increased pain, and it is so hard to remain upbeat and thankful. But just yesterday I thanked God for my pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this reminder ... grace upon grace! May we not forget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.