1.05.2015

Now Why Didn't I Think of That?

I have started my morning devotions this year with the Chronological Life Application Bible. I'm enjoying it, especially all of the extra information that's provided on each page. Jessica and I were talking about devotionals the other day and she gave me a great tip. I have always highlighted verses in my Bible, but she takes it a step farther and writes the date next to the highlighted verses. Now why didn't I think of that? All these years and it never occurred to me. I'm starting now...


What a great way to look back and be reminded of why/how God spoke to you through His Word. She also writes notes in her Bible. I used to do that when I was young, but have gotten away from that practice. Maybe it's time to bring it back.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter asked for a Bible for Christmas that had room for notes on the side. I appreciate seeing a verse with a date in my Bible ... few as there are .. I should do that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dating my underlined passages. If there's room for notes I add that too. It's fun to go back and read years later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.