8.15.2014

Birthdays

Dan and I both celebrate our birthdays in August. Every year I think that I'm going to find a BD background to use on my blog and every year I lose interest. For some reason this morning it occurred to me that I only have 16 days left to use a BD background. Doesn't it look festive?! Hope you enjoy it...

Vintage Birthday Postcard (c.1910)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you both. I know that you two have been having a good time with family. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as a fellow August birthday I REALLY love the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been feeling so bad that I missed your birthday and then I come to your blog and there it is again. What a bad friend! Hope it was a great celebration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.