8.22.2014

A Fun Finish


Over the years one of my favorite stitching projects is Christmas Stockings. I have stitched Stockings for each person in my family. In addition, I've stitched a second set of stocking for my kids and their families. That way they have one at my house and one at their house. 

My son and DIL, JD and Janel, have cats. A few years ago I stitched a little stocking for their first cat, Nym. This year Nym has a new sister, Piper. And yes, as you can see in the photo above, I have a stocking ready for Piper! 

Since I currently have four grandkids and ten grand-pets, I just want to state right now that I will not be stitching stockings for ALL of the other grand-pets! And if JD and Janel decide to have children, my pet stocking stitching days will be over! haha

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! How very cute. I think that is so sweet of you Vicki. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.