7.30.2014

Ahh, Grandkids, is there anything better?!

Here are some recent photos of cousin fun at my house:

Storm and Thunder cuddling

Thunder "sharing" his cars with Storm

Gigi getting some smiles from Storm while Sunny supervises

Papa and Thunder

Papa steals a kiss

Sunny and Storm

They just love to hold Storm

Awww

Yesterday we made binoculars so they could "investigate"

Gramps, Thunder, Sunny

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there is not something better than grandkids...and I hope I get to find out about that in my future...a whole lotta times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandkids are adorable! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such little darling!

    I hope you are enjoying the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are so very blessed indeed, Vicki!! I sure hope and pray that I find out for myself the wonders of being a grandma some day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.