6.05.2014

Storm

Yesterday morning at 10:01 am, Storm arrived weighing 7 lb 3 oz, 21.25 inches in length. Yippee! Is there anything in the world as joyful as a new grandchild?! Jessica, Adam, and Storm are doing great. This post is short because I'm heading over to the hospital to visit them in a few minutes. You can bet there will be many posts and many, many pictures of Storm in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead!

We now have four grandchildren - what a blessing and privilege. It is just so satisfying to see our family continue to grow.

Just a reminder: Storm is not his given name. For security purposes I use weather terms for the names of my grandkids in this blog. Storm joins his older cousins Sunny, Skye, and Thunder. A couple more and I'd have a complete forecast!

The proud parents

The ecstatic Grammy

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful blessing from God! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Another beautiful grandchild. You are so lucky and blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. you are indeed blessed, Vicky--congratulations four times over :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.