4.28.2014

Baby Shower Fun!

Katie and I hosted a baby shower for Jessica on Saturday. It was so much fun! She got loads of great gifts. You should have seen some of the diaper creations people brought her. She received two diaper cakes, and a diaper tractor/wagon. I wish I was that creative! Pictures are better than words, so here's Jessica's shower:

Ready for some games

The mommy-to-be

The cake

Katie, Jessica, Me

The gifts

The guests

Katie, Shelby, Natasha & Justin


One of her friends knitted this towel/washcloth set

Her baby book

Gifts from Indiana

Hand stitched gifts from Janel

Gotta have a pack 'n' play!

Look at this diaper creation!

Jess and Adam - excited parents-to-be!

5 comments:

  1. What an exciting time for your family, Vicki--the shower looks like a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very special shower of blessings for your new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun to share these times of anticipation as friends and family! I love the cupcake shower cake too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.