2.17.2014

VNSA Book Sale

On Saturday we attended the annual VNSA Book Sale here in Phoenix. It is the largest two-day book sale in the country. If you are a reader, this is book heaven. We got there around 7:20 am and got in with the first group when the doors opened at 8:00 am. The weather here is absolutely gorgeous right now and it was not cold at all waiting in line.

Dan and I both found some books we wanted. Jessica purchased quite a few books, too. I found a couple of items on JD and Janel's list, as well. I also managed to add to my stitching stash!


This is everything Dan & I purchased at the low cost of less than $65!









3 comments:

  1. It is very rare I find a book I want at our library book sale. You did very well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good book sale! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of great finds - from charts to books for your Grammy collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.