2.15.2014

Stitching Update

Yes, I have been stitching. I just get too lazy about taking the photos of my stitching! So far in 2014, I've mainly been working on Janel's afghan. I got behind on this project due to our move this past Fall and I've been rushing to catch up. As you know, Jessica, Janel, and I are all three stitching on afghan's for each other. We exchange the afghan's every few months and when the project is completed, we will each have an afghan that is personalized to us but stitched by all of us. We are all enjoying this project and are getting way motivated as the end approaches. You can read more on this project here which will also provide you with links to other afghan updates.

Janel's afghan is complete as far as stitching by Jessica and me. Janel will finish up the last four blocks and then hers will be ready for use.

Here are the blocks I completed this rotation and a photo of the entire afghan.







Janel's theme is the 12 Days of Christmas 

After completing my work on Janel's afghan, I stitched this piece as a wedding sampler for Gabe and Katie. Their 2nd anniversary is coming up in March and I wanted to have it done before then. I really like the way it turned out and can't wait to frame it.

Always Kiss Me Good Night
Morning Glory Needleworks
Fabric: Echo from Picture This Plus

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.