For some reason I can't update my Daily Verse gadget on blogger. I tried yesterday and for some dumb reason I deleted the text box I had to try to re-create it in case there was an error in the one I was using. Well, now I can't add a new text box so my verse of the day is gone. If anyone knows of how I can fix this, please let me know. I assume it's a glitch in Blogger's system and they'll get around to fixing it someday. In the meantime I'll try every day.
OK, on to this month's first verse:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
I am sorry to be of no help Vicki. I barely make my blog function.
ReplyDelete