Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Proverbs 27:1 NIV
***********************************************************
Now, on to Grandkids...
I haven't posted photos lately. Actually I haven't posted much of anything lately. The reason for this is two-fold: I hardly get any time on the computer because Dan is so busy with appraisal work; I've been very busy with a chore that I can't share with you right now. But we have had the kids over and we've gotten some cute pics that I'd like to share with you.
Gramps and Thunder
Back in August, Thunder got to come spend the night by himself so that Katie and Gabe could take Sunny out for a special night to celebrate starting pre-school the next morning. Ever since, she's been begging to have a sleep over by herself. We obliged and planned a special night. We picked her up from pre-school, ran a couple of errands, stopped by Gigi and Papa's house, went to Freddy's for dinner and then came home for movie night and a new toy at Grammy's house. The next morning we treated her to breakfast at Village Inn before delivering her back home. She had a blast and so did we!
Ta-da! This was her delight at seeing the new toy.
And here it is: Doc McStuffins magnet dolls!
Watching Cinderella
Last week Thunder was playing ball with Rascal. I happened to get these photos of him ready to throw and then the actual throw:
The background in the photo of Sunny may give you a clue as to what I've been busy doing. Details to follow soon!
I am guessing you are packing up, ready to move?!
ReplyDeleteYour grandkids are so adorable!
ReplyDelete