7.18.2013

Stitching Update: Week 29

I know it's been forever since I've posted a stitching update. It's not because I haven't been stitching. It's because I'm lazy about taking photos of what I've been stitching.

The past few weeks I've been stitching on Jessica's afghan. To learn about the afghan project I'm involved in with Jessica and Janel, read here and here and here. Our official exchange date is the end of August, but I finished early so I mailed Jessica's afghan off to Janel this week. I'm really pleased with the five squares I stitched this time around. I will be receiving Janel's afghan from Jessica in August and I'm guessing we will make the switch again in December. At that time I will have my afghan and I'm hoping to finish all of my squares then.

Red, White, Blue square

Beach square

Tea square

Daisy square

Teaching square

Entire afghan so far



7 comments:

  1. This is a fun project. =) So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making progress! I love the dais square the best.

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your squares are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your squares are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your squares are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project, Vicki--love looking at each of your completed squares so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.