Hi Vicki, What a great verse of reminder. Lovella and I are going to be in Phoenix at a conference to promote our Celebrations cookbook. I'm not sure what the distance is for you but we would love to meet you. We will be there July2,3 and morning of the 4th. We'll have the details posted on our MGCC website. We always enjoy meeting up with other bloggers and those who visit us on our blog. Hope you are enjoying the Celebrations book that you won.
Hi Vicki, What a great verse of reminder.
ReplyDeleteLovella and I are going to be in Phoenix at a conference to promote our Celebrations cookbook. I'm not sure what the distance is for you but we would love to meet you. We will be there July2,3 and morning of the 4th. We'll have the details posted on our MGCC website.
We always enjoy meeting up with other bloggers and those who visit us on our blog. Hope you are enjoying the Celebrations book that you won.