4.05.2013

I Won!

Yippee! I am so excited, I won a copy of "Celebrations", the newest cookbook from the ladies of Mennonite Girls Can Cook.

The first MGCC girl that I "met" was Anneliese. I can't remember how I found her blog, but once I did I became a loyal follower. She is a woman of faith, about my age, traveling through the same phase of life; I felt an immediate connection. Through Anneliese's blog I found Judy. Reading Judy's blog is like taking a mini-vacation for me. She and her husband travel quite a bit and Judy always takes her readers along through her photos. She takes the most gorgeous photos, has a terrific eye, and uses creative captions. I'm not kidding, when she shows photos of her environment, I actually feel serene.

I purchased the girls' first cookbook, "Mennonite Girls Can Cook" and enjoy it thoroughly. Not only are there delicious recipes in it, but each lady shares her story and memories throughout the book. MGCC also have a blog sharing recipes, inspiration, and faith.

I'll be sure to post again when "Celebrations" is released and let you know where you can purchase it. In the meantime, check out the MGCC blog and you'll find links to the ladies' blogs and much more.

Thank you, MGCC, I can't wait for "Celebrations"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.