11.13.2012

Granddaughter, Pinterest, Pets

We went down to Mesa to see Zach, Ashley and Skye this weekend. Of course I have pictures. Skye is going to be two years old in March. She is talking quite a bit. She is a champion climber. She's a sweetie.



Jessica had a day off yesterday for Veteran's Day. We decided to hang out. We began with a movie in the morning while cross-stitching. Next up, Paradise Cafe for lunch - yummy! We came home and made a craft we had both pinned. As you can see, it's the same craft with very different results. Hers is to be the wreath on her door. Mine is to be the backdrop for other decor. We had a blast!







Duke and Summer were laying together in the sun. Until I got the camera!


3 comments:

  1. Love the frames! I think I will do one and use it as a backdrop like yours. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.