I created a new board on my Pinterest account. It's called "Look What I Did" and I'm going to post the projects that I try on there. I don't want to just pin things... I want to do things! This past weekend I worked on a Pinterest project and as soon as I can get a photo I'll share it.
On Saturday, Katie and I took Sunny to a dance studio for a trial session. Although she was too shy to participate much, she does want to dance. So this fall she'll be starting a weekly dance class. I can't wait for the recital in the spring!
Thunder chatters away in a language all his own. He has a great throwing arm and is even starting to catch the ball occasionally. He crawls in hyper-speed, but still won't let go and walk.
Rascal has had a "hot spot" on his front right leg for over three years. It used to come and go, only showing up every few months. I did take him to a vet to have it checked out a couple of years ago and they pretty much said they didn't know what it was (really?!). We took him to our family vet a year ago and he recommended a home remedy. It has steadily gotten worse so now we have to have surgery. He will be immobilized for over a month after the surgery. I'm apprehensive about him getting around. He's too heavy for me to lift and carry very much. I'm sure he'll figure out how to adjust. I sure hope so!
Here's a few random photos from the past two weeks.
Sunny and her best buddy Rascal
Thunder and his best buddy Gramps
Rascal after a day with the kids
Summer after a day with the kids
Duke after a day with the kids... do you see a pattern here?!
I am so sorry to hear about Rascal. Also I'm curious about the what and why. With so many dogs I like educating myself.
ReplyDeleteHope your birthday plans are fun!
So cute! You know you can link up your favorite pin of the week on DTA. Just link the url of the pic on your board. :)
ReplyDelete