8.12.2012

Birthday Fun!

I had a great birthday party yesterday! Twelve of us gathered at The Spicery at 1895 House in historic downtown Glendale for lunch. We talked, laughed, ate, hugged, and reminisced. It was terrific. I had so much fun. Dan watched Sunny and Thunder. They showed up in their football jerseys in honor of football season starting. Sunny wore the Raiders and Thunder wore Chargers. I'll begin the photos with them...


Sunny helped me open some presents before we left. No, I was not brave enough to wear my hat to lunch!

Sunny loved my hat.

I think she enjoyed my gifts as much as I did.

Two Handsome Guys

Tia Jessica and Thunder

Marti - 15 years of friendship
Joanna - 11 years of friendship
Kelly - 34 years of friendship

Ashley - 3 years of friendship
Mom - 56 years of friendship
Francesca - 20 years of friendship

Jessica - 28 years of friendship
Leslie - 20+ years of friendship

Beth - 15 years of friendship
Katie - 26 years of friendship

My beautiful daughters




4 comments:

  1. You have two beautiful daughters there and also friends with many years of friendship this is awesome!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it was a lovely day. You were missed though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, a happy belated birthday to you! Looks like a wonderful celebration! I love seeing all your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful party. There were so many there that I haven't talked to in ages. I feel like I'm the only one aging these days...all you ladies look amazing! Wish you would have worn the hat. ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.