7.06.2012

The Day Gigi Came to Play

Gigi came over to play the other day. And oh! the fun that ensued. I'll let the pictures tell the story...

The visit started off with snack time featuring Pirate's Booty

Next up was a rousing game of Candyland

There was time for adoring looks...

... snuggling...

... and some kisses!

"Hey! What's going on in there?! And WHY am I out here?"

Playing in the playroom

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and I am so thankful for your prayers for my Mom and I!! I've enjoyed browsing your cross stitch projects and now I need to go look up a couple of your Christmas stockings. : ) Is the Cozy Christmas one you are stitching in a book or was it a kit? I also love the Christmas Procession one! I'm putting you in my Google Reader right now! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.