11.01.2022

November!

 


Now we're really on the downhill slide of 2022...

Progress on our house again. Yay! The drywall is up, taped, mudded, and textured. The back wall is up in our rear yard. We're expecting stucco any day now. The latest estimate is January 23rd for a finish date. We'll see. We've had a lot of "expected finish dates" this year.

I realized the other day that I bought a New Home ornament for Christmas, but we won't have a new home this year. Fortunately my daughter just moved into a new house so I'll pass it on to her.

Thankful for so much this year and planning to focus on that this month.



2 comments:

  1. Yay for progress! You will be in such disbelief when you are actually in that house! After two and a half years in our new home, I still can hardly believe it, even though it all went pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your perspective on the house. I know you and Dan want to be IN the house now but you have maintained a positive attitude. God’s plan for the move in date is perfect. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.