September! The month when sometimes we get temps in the upper 90s-low 100s. Sometimes the overnight lows drop into the low 80s-upper 70s. We've had the strangest summer, I don't know what to expect from September this year. We had several weeks of temps in the 90s... very rare. We had several weeks with a chance of rain each day and we actually received rain multiple days in a row. We haven't had a monsoon like this for years. It was awesome.
September brings the start of grandkids' sports events. Hopefully it will bring some progress on our new house. And hopefully our current house will sell... again.
Whatever September brings I'm always filled with anticipation this month. The anticipation of the Fall/Winter holidays. Of cooler weather. Of being able to open up the windows at night (maybe).
Bring it on September, I'm ready!
I sure hope your new house sees some progress and that you can sell your present house (again) easily. Things are still selling quickly in my area, but I know that's not the case everywhere. Anyway--enjoy the cooler temperatures, Vicki!
ReplyDeleteI had to smile about your monsoon rain being awsome!
ReplyDelete