This is the second time I’ve heard this verse this week! Few words but so much in it - even just in the lying down, surrendering in faith. There is nothing more we can do or need to do when we trust God to work.
This is the second time this verse has come to my attention this week. Someone pointed out the "I will lie down" ... which speaks of total trust. Believing that God will work, is what leads to peace.
This is the second time I’ve heard this verse this week! Few words but so much in it - even just in the lying down, surrendering in faith. There is nothing more we can do or need to do when we trust God to work.
ReplyDeleteThis is the second time this verse has come to my attention this week. Someone pointed out the "I will lie down" ... which speaks of total trust. Believing that God will work, is what leads to peace.
ReplyDelete