Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 64 years old. It just doesn't seem possible. I keep wondering when I'll start to feel my age? In my mind I feel about 42 or so. Of course physically... well that's a different matter some days!
We had a birthday celebration on Saturday with my kids/grands. Swimming, presents, hugs, Brownies with 64 candles (and of course they used some of the re-light-able candles, the grands loved that!).
Yesterday I celebrated again with lunch with Katie, Sunny, and Thunder. I am so blessed to have so much of my family near to me.
I'm eager to see what this year will bring!



Happy Belated Birthday, Vicki! A lovely celebration with your family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both of us! I too am thankful that I don't feel my age and so thankful for my family around me. Wishing you strength and joy for the year ahead! (You will feel like a mom or a very tired grammy! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday, Vicki! I am a year ahead of you (and quite a few grandchildren behind you--ha ha!) and I can't believe I'm 65 either. I don't feel it (most days, thankfully!). Hope your new year is a wonderful one filled with lots of love and laughter with your family!
ReplyDelete