I have too much stuff in my house and in the garage. It is driving me crazy.
I am an extremely organized person so I'm not complaining about clutter. It's all nice and neat and everything is in its place. There's just too much of it.
I constantly work on decluttering my house, but it seems that whatever goes out is immediately replaced by something coming in. Why do I do that??
So today is the day that I make a stand. Today is the day that I start in one corner of the house and work my way to the front door. Reorganizing and decluttering as I go. How long this will take is anybody's guess. But I am determined.
All of you will be my accountability partners. I'll keep you informed of my progress.
I will say that I think part of my frustration is that there's five of us living in the house right now. My daughter and her two kids moved in on February 1st and will be here probably until the beginning of December as their house is being built. So a large portion of stuff in the house right now is theirs, not ours.
As I work through this stuff, I'll include some decluttering tips for inspiration.
Here I go!

I hope this works out for you Vicki! I would have a problem with number 8. My china cabinet is packed with my poodle collection!
ReplyDeleteGreat list....I always do #5.
ReplyDeleteMoving has been a time of forced decluttering. So pretend you are moving. What would you take? I till have a few things to go through and hope I can keep it up now that we have moved. Good tips.
ReplyDelete