2.03.2020

A Stitchin' Post

No photo today. I didn't stitch enough to share. Actually all I stitched was the white of the skull so I'll wait until next Monday when I have some color to show.

Do you guys buy your stitching supplies at a LNS or online? I primarily buy at shops when I get the chance to visit them. I have purchased online, I'm just not in the habit of doing that. I like to hold the pattern in my hands, looks it over carefully and decide if it's something I'll actually stitch eventually, or if it will languish in my "to-do" pile.

I have so many patterns now that I really have no business buying new ones. I was down in Mesa recently and stopped in at Attic Needlework. I enjoyed browsing, but nothing struck my fancy. That rarely happens.

I think I'm focused on cleaning up this year. Finishing some WIPs, stitching some small patterns I've had forever, and making three stockings, five if I can stitch fast enough.

I love to stitch. It relaxes me, gives me time to think.

OK, enough writing, time to get back to the Skull...

El blog de Dmc: Keep Calm and Cross Stitch, diagrama de regalo

3 comments:

  1. I am really only able to buy my DMC locally. I have to buy my linen and patterns online. No LNS, just the big craft shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no LNS, Vicki :( So sad that an area as populated as Pittsburgh is a desert wasteland when it comes to cross stitching. So, I have to buy everything online (except for DMC at Joann's or Michaels).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to go to my LNS (or LYS) when I can, but nothing is super close. So I do buy online. Right now I"m trying not to buy. Period. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.