Check out my Christmas blog for the schedule of 40 original movies being aired on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Mysteries & Movies channel beginning on Friday, October 25th.
I always think it would be fun to watch some Christmas movies but rarely get around to it. I can't watch a movie during the day. Somehow that just does not work. I will check out your list, though. Maybe this year ...
They are so good each year. I am looking forward to the new ones.
ReplyDeleteConfession: never watched any Hallmark movies. I'm having a hard time getting in the mood for Christmas at this point!
ReplyDeleteI always think it would be fun to watch some Christmas movies but rarely get around to it. I can't watch a movie during the day. Somehow that just does not work. I will check out your list, though. Maybe this year ...
ReplyDelete