9.23.2019

It's Autumn!

Autumn quote. Herfst by Gilsing Wonen in Zevenaar! www.gilsingwonen.nl
At last! It's Autumn...
And for once the weather here in the Phoenix area is cooperating. Most years on this date we're looking forward to about 30 more days of 100+ temps. But this year all signs point to temps in the 90s and (dare I say it?) maybe the 80s. I plan to enjoy every moment of it so that next year, when things are probably back to normal, I have some good memories to enjoy! haha

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Happy First Day of Autumn. My heater in the house just kicked on a few minutes ago. I didn't stay on long but those days are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the nicest Fall weather! The time when so many from the north head down. What I would miss, though, is watching the leaves turn color. Maybe you see some of that too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.