
Oops, I'm late! It's already June 3rd and I'm just now welcoming the month.
I've been preoccupied; Grammy Summer Camp started last week, we had a birthday party on Saturday, we're moving the office in our house from one room to another; not good excuses, just explanations.
June is an awesome month here in Arizona. At least in the beginning. It usually warms into the low to mid 100s, the pool water warms up enough for me to watch the kids swim without shivering, the days are sunny and we can sometimes still open up the house when we go to bed at night.
The last part of June is not so pleasant. The last week in June is typically the hottest week of the year with temps soaring to 115+ and occasionally to 120+. There is no way around it, those temps are HOT! But we have to have those hot temps to draw the monsoon up from Mexico so I just keep telling myself that rain will (maybe) be coming in a few weeks.
Moving one room to another is always a task..especially if it is an office. Have fun with the kids and your camp. This week is going to be the beginning of the hot...stay cool.
ReplyDeleteWow that is hot! I am not sure I could take that at all Vicki!
ReplyDeleteAt this point, I'd gladly take some of your heat! It was down to 43 last night here in PA--almost a record low. I don't ever remember our heat coming on like it has this June! Hope you can still get out and enjoy June :)
ReplyDeleteYour grandkids are lucky to have you with granny summer camp! We just got back from Maine -- I shouldn't tell you what the temps were. :D
ReplyDelete