5.01.2019

May 1st

Happy May 2017! Thanks to the elite pinners collaborating here!
There's just something about the month of May...

Here in Surprise AZ, May is the month when warm (90-105 degrees) rules and hot (105-115+) creeps in.

It's also a month with a flurry of end-of-year school activities for the Grands.

May is the last month for outdoor projects before it gets too hot.

Open doors and windows are the norm at my house in May.

It's the month I get serious about planning for Christmas. (Yes, I'm one of THOSE people).

It's the start of Birthday season for my four kids and Dan and I.

May... one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. I always have liked May...it really signals Spring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a wonderful month ahead, Vickie! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.