2.05.2019

February 1st

I hope this is not an example of how this year will go... I'm five days late in posting this!

In the Phoenix AZ area where I live, February can be a month to just stay in but it's usually a month when we start venturing out more. The weather starts warming up, the days are getting longer, and unless it's an El Nino year, the rain retreats until July. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for February! January was very cold here in Yuma. Even a couple mornings of fog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are onto the warmer less rain days. Nice to be able to open the doors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling at you saying just stay in ... yes... when there's snow on the ground, that's what I feel like. You probably have plenty of snow birds from up here, enjoying your weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.