12.31.2018

365 of Three Hundred Sixty Five

When I was thinking about this post, I was in my normal analytical frame of mind. I was going to post about what worked and what didn't in 2018. But to tell you the truth, 2018 was such an unusual year for us, that I've decided not to focus on what didn't work. I'm ready to look to 2019 and the possibilities, opportunities and challenges it holds.

I did come to the conclusion that the size of my family has outgrown my normal organizing, planning, and executing skills and I need to change my ways. So I've been putting lots of thought into how to upgrade my skill set to enjoy my little family that will number 16 in the new year as well as my extended family which brings the total to 23.

I'm excited to get control (hahahaha) of my stitching projects and actually complete some on time (hahahahaha). I'm also determined to take control of the entire crafting situation at my house. (yeah, right)

So with the chaos of 2018 in the rear window, I'm leaning forward in eager anticipation of 2019.

Happy New Year!

Another great vintage New Years postcard. I like to frame pieces like this in thrift store frames & scatter them around in bookcases & such. It adds a lot of interest & gives guests more to talk about.

4 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts to you and your family for the New Year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Vicki--wishing you and your family good health, much happiness, and fun new adventures every step of the way ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping you can get a good handle on the situation this coming year Vicki. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling at you trying to upgrade your organizing skill. I completely get the fact that a growing family and a mom that needs care can quickly fill your plate. It's a season in itself. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.