11.04.2018

Illustrations of Faith: Isaiah 46:4

Anneliese shared this verse in a blog post last week. It was so beautiful and touched my heart so I thought I'd share it here. Thanks Anneliese!

Isn’t is awesome when you read something in the Bible and it is like God is talking straight to you! He knows what you are going through, what is on your mind and what you have been worrying about. I believe that He does use His word to reach out to us – to love and comfort us. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. - Isaiah 46:4

1 comment:

  1. I'm late with my blog visits. Thank you for sharing that verse as well!
    It is such a comfort to be able to read it to our aging parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.