8.10.2018

Sixty-Two

Today is my 62nd Birthday. I love my birthday. I don't mind growing older and am not shy about sharing my age. I figure I've worked and lived hard to attain these milestones and I love to celebrate them.

Besides, I don't feel 62. I've been stuck at feeling around 35 for several years now. Being around the grandkids and doing so much with them no doubt helps to keep us "young".

I am so blessed!




7 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday my friend....enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 62nd birthday to you! Enjoy every minute of the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a delightful birthday, Vicki—and a wonderful year ahead! I am just a year ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Vicki! God bless you! Good for you feeling so young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Vicki! Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year and many, many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I had to comment on your last post too. The presidential site we always visited when I was little was Abiliene, Eisenhower's place. funny how Truman's was yours and Eisenhower's was mine. :D So happy that Blizzard warms up to you quickly! he's grown so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.