7.03.2018

Christmas in July!


Yippee! It's finally here, Christmas in July! 

Now, I know many of you groan when you see the Christmas merchandise appear in June at the craft stores. That's why I don't write CIJ posts for this blog... I don't want to lose readers! But for the rest of you, the people like me that rejoice when the Christmas items show up in the summer, I have a Christmas blog. This year's theme is The ABCs of Christmas. Come on over for a visit and a shot of Christmas cheer!

3 comments:

  1. The best tjing about all the crafting supplies out now is getting a head start on projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in July is good for those cooling thoughts. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ... like you saw... we had Christmas this month! Maybe I lost a wack of readers, but it's been the first Christmas we celebrated in almost 5 years that the whole family was together...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.