5.13.2018

Illustrations of Faith: Proverbs 31

Proverbs 31:10-28 can be very intimidating for me in a way. While it shows a perfect wife which leaves me feeling defeated, it also shows me not that I have to BE all these things (good grief I would never sleep), but that I should strive for the heart characteristics this woman possesses.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sitting in a Ladies Bible Study class in the late 1990s, we talked about how Proverbs 31 sets the bar really high. One of the moms, right off the cuff, translated the whole chapter into a modern, military spouse, young mom version. How I wish I had a recording - it was amazing. The group I met up with at the Sisterchicks Reunion last summer all remembered that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.