3.05.2018

A Stitching Post


Got Skye's Tooth Fairy pillow assembled over the weekend. Whew, now I can take a break from tooth fairy pillows for a year or so. I still have four grandkids to go... The good news is that Jessica brought over her patterns on Saturday and as I was looking through them I found a tooth fairy pillow pattern. Yippee!

I'm working on a baby sampler right now. One of four I need to make. Then it's on to three Christmas stockings. 

I'm trying to choose what patterns to take to the stitching retreat I'm going to in March. I don't know if I should take a couple of new starts for me, or if I should take some of my "have to" as listed above. 

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! Good luck Vicki. If it was me, I would press on with the "have to's"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tooth fairy pillows are so cute! A labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stitching retreat sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your grandkids will treasure their toothfairy pillows, samplers, and stockings, Vicki! That one is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tooth fairy pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your two finishes posts. Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.